Puebla VS Necaxa Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Fri, Feb.26 2021         
Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Puebla got 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.10 with 9 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

2. Necaxa got 1 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.15 with 6 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Puebla win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Puebla win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Necaxa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Puebla last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Necaxa last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Puebla wins is 43.58%, the chance for a draw is 28.87% and the chance for Necaxa to win this game is 27.55%.


Puebla VS Necaxa
Prediction:Puebla

Puebla VS Necaxa Prediction Primera Division de Mexico