Mazatlan FC VS Queretaro FC Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Fri, Feb.26 2021         
Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mazatlan FC got 2 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.14 with 7 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

2. Queretaro FC got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.9 with 10 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mazatlan FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mazatlan FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Queretaro FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mazatlan FC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Queretaro FC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mazatlan FC wins is 41.47%, the chance for a draw is 27.97% and the chance for Queretaro FC to win this game is 30.56%.


Mazatlan FC VS Queretaro FC
Prediction:Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC VS Queretaro FC Prediction Primera Division de Mexico