Pardubice VS Synot Slovacko Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga

Fri, Mar.5 2021         
Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Pardubice got 9 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.7 with 31 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

2. Synot Slovacko got 12 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.3 with 40 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Pardubice win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Pardubice win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Synot Slovacko win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Pardubice last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/U. Synot Slovacko last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Pardubice wins is 28.61%, the chance for a draw is 30.42% and the chance for Synot Slovacko to win this game is 40.96%.


Pardubice VS Synot Slovacko
Prediction:Synot Slovacko

Pardubice VS Synot Slovacko Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga