Venezia VS Brescia Prediction Italian Serie B

Sat, Mar.6 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Venezia got 12 wins, 9 draws and 5 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 45 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Brescia got 7 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.14 with 30 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Venezia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Venezia win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Brescia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Venezia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Brescia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/D; Handicap: W/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Venezia wins is 49.18%, the chance for a draw is 27.74% and the chance for Brescia to win this game is 23.08%.


Venezia VS Brescia
Prediction:Venezia

Venezia VS Brescia Prediction Italian Serie B