Glasgow Rangers VS Saint Mirren Prediction Scottish Premier League

Sat, Mar.6 2021         
Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Glasgow Rangers got 27 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.1 with 85 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Saint Mirren got 10 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.6 with 39 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Glasgow Rangers win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Glasgow Rangers win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Saint Mirren win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Glasgow Rangers last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Saint Mirren last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/D; Handicap: W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Glasgow Rangers wins is 73.46%, the chance for a draw is 16.88% and the chance for Saint Mirren to win this game is 9.66%.


Glasgow Rangers VS Saint Mirren
Prediction:Glasgow Rangers

Glasgow Rangers VS Saint Mirren Prediction Scottish Premier League