Charlton Athletic VS Crewe Alexandra Prediction England League 1

Sat, Mar.27 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Charlton Athletic got 15 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.8 with 56 points in England League 1.

 

2. Crewe Alexandra got 14 wins, 9 draws and 13 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.14 with 51 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Charlton Athletic win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Charlton Athletic win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Crewe Alexandra win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Charlton Athletic last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Crewe Alexandra last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Charlton Athletic wins is 38.53%, the chance for a draw is 28.18% and the chance for Crewe Alexandra to win this game is 33.30%.


Charlton Athletic VS Crewe Alexandra
Prediction:Charlton Athletic

Charlton Athletic VS Crewe Alexandra Prediction England League 1