Nimes VS Saint Etienne Prediction France Ligue 1

Sun, Apr.4 2021         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nimes got 8 wins, 5 draws and 17 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.18 with 29 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Saint Etienne got 8 wins, 9 draws and 13 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.16 with 33 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nimes win rate is 11.11%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nimes win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Saint Etienne win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nimes last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Saint Etienne last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nimes wins is 29.76%, the chance for a draw is 27.40% and the chance for Saint Etienne to win this game is 42.85%.


Nimes VS Saint Etienne
Prediction:Saint Etienne

Nimes VS Saint Etienne Prediction France Ligue 1