Newcastle United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction English Premier League

Sun, Apr.4 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Newcastle United got 7 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.17 with 28 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Tottenham Hotspur got 14 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.7 with 48 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Newcastle United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Newcastle United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Newcastle United last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/L; Handicap:L/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Newcastle United wins is 18.59%, the chance for a draw is 24.32% and the chance for Tottenham Hotspur to win this game is 57.09%.


Newcastle United VS Tottenham Hotspur
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

Newcastle United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction English Premier League