Aston Villa VS Fulham Prediction English Premier League

Sun, Apr.4 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aston Villa got 12 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.11 with 41 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Fulham got 5 wins, 11 draws and 14 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.18 with 26 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aston Villa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Fulham win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aston Villa last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Fulham last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aston Villa wins is 41.66%, the chance for a draw is 28.73% and the chance for Fulham to win this game is 29.62%.


Aston Villa VS Fulham
Prediction:Aston Villa

Aston Villa VS Fulham Prediction English Premier League