Fenerbahce VS Denizlispor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fenerbahce got 18 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.3 with 59 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Denizlispor got 6 wins, 7 draws and 16 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.21 with 25 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fenerbahce win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fenerbahce win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Denizlispor win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fenerbahce last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Denizlispor last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap: -/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fenerbahce wins is 74.19%, the chance for a draw is 17.01% and the chance for Denizlispor to win this game is 8.80%.


Fenerbahce VS Denizlispor
Prediction:Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce VS Denizlispor Prediction Turkish Super Liga