Midtjylland VS Brondby IF Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Midtjylland got 13 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.2 with 43 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Brondby IF got 14 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 45 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Midtjylland win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Midtjylland win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Brondby IF win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Midtjylland last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Brondby IF last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Midtjylland wins is 50.84%, the chance for a draw is 26.46% and the chance for Brondby IF to win this game is 22.70%.


Midtjylland VS Brondby IF
Prediction:Midtjylland

Midtjylland VS Brondby IF Prediction Denmark Superligaen