Spal VS Venezia Prediction Italian Serie B

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Spal got 11 wins, 13 draws and 7 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.6 with 46 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Venezia got 13 wins, 10 draws and 8 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.4 with 49 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Spal win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Spal win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Venezia win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Spal last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Venezia last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Spal wins is 42.52%, the chance for a draw is 30.57% and the chance for Venezia to win this game is 26.91%.


Spal VS Venezia
Prediction:Spal

Spal VS Venezia Prediction Italian Serie B