AJ Auxerre VS Le Havre Prediction France Ligue 2

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AJ Auxerre got 12 wins, 11 draws and 7 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.6 with 47 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Le Havre got 9 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.14 with 37 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AJ Auxerre win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AJ Auxerre win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Le Havre win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AJ Auxerre last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/W; Handicap:L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/U. Le Havre last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: V/V/V/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AJ Auxerre wins is 47.55%, the chance for a draw is 29.51% and the chance for Le Havre to win this game is 22.95%.


AJ Auxerre VS Le Havre
Prediction:AJ Auxerre

AJ Auxerre VS Le Havre Prediction France Ligue 2