Fuenlabrada VS Real Zaragoza Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fuenlabrada got 9 wins, 15 draws and 8 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.12 with 42 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Real Zaragoza got 8 wins, 9 draws and 15 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.18 with 33 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fuenlabrada win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fuenlabrada win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Zaragoza win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fuenlabrada last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U. Real Zaragoza last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fuenlabrada wins is 38.84%, the chance for a draw is 32.42% and the chance for Real Zaragoza to win this game is 28.74%.


Fuenlabrada VS Real Zaragoza
Prediction:Fuenlabrada

Fuenlabrada VS Real Zaragoza Prediction Spanish Segunda Division