Oxford United VS Accrington Stanley Prediction England League 1

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oxford United got 16 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.11 with 56 points in England League 1.

 

2. Accrington Stanley got 15 wins, 9 draws and 13 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.13 with 54 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oxford United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oxford United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Accrington Stanley win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oxford United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Accrington Stanley last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oxford United wins is 53.19%, the chance for a draw is 26.18% and the chance for Accrington Stanley to win this game is 20.63%.


Oxford United VS Accrington Stanley
Prediction:Oxford United

Oxford United VS Accrington Stanley Prediction England League 1