Hull City VS Northampton Town Prediction England League 1

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hull City got 22 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.1 with 73 points in England League 1.

 

2. Northampton Town got 10 wins, 9 draws and 20 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.19 with 39 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hull City win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hull City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Northampton Town win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hull City last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Northampton Town last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hull City wins is 61.74%, the chance for a draw is 23.65% and the chance for Northampton Town to win this game is 14.60%.


Hull City VS Northampton Town
Prediction:Hull City

Hull City VS Northampton Town Prediction England League 1