Peterborough United VS Sunderland A.F.C Prediction England League 1

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Peterborough United got 22 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.2 with 72 points in England League 1.

 

2. Sunderland A.F.C got 19 wins, 13 draws and 5 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.3 with 70 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Peterborough United win rate is 14.29%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Peterborough United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Peterborough United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Sunderland A.F.C last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Peterborough United wins is 35.84%, the chance for a draw is 29.29% and the chance for Sunderland A.F.C to win this game is 34.87%.


Peterborough United VS Sunderland A.F.C
Prediction:Peterborough United

Peterborough United VS Sunderland A.F.C Prediction England League 1