Wigan Athletic VS Portsmouth Prediction England League 1

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wigan Athletic got 9 wins, 8 draws and 21 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.22 with 35 points in England League 1.

 

2. Portsmouth got 18 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.5 with 61 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wigan Athletic win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wigan Athletic win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Portsmouth win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wigan Athletic last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Portsmouth last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap: V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wigan Athletic wins is 23.60%, the chance for a draw is 26.71% and the chance for Portsmouth to win this game is 49.69%.


Wigan Athletic VS Portsmouth
Prediction:Portsmouth

Wigan Athletic VS Portsmouth Prediction England League 1