Zulte-Waregem VS KAS Eupen Prediction Belgian Pro League

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Zulte-Waregem got 13 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.10 with 43 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. KAS Eupen got 9 wins, 13 draws and 9 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.13 with 40 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Zulte-Waregem win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Zulte-Waregem win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. KAS Eupen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Zulte-Waregem last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. KAS Eupen last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Zulte-Waregem wins is 41.87%, the chance for a draw is 26.63% and the chance for KAS Eupen to win this game is 31.50%.


Zulte-Waregem VS KAS Eupen
Prediction:Zulte-Waregem

Zulte-Waregem VS KAS Eupen Prediction Belgian Pro League