Benfica VS Maritimo Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
Portugal Primera Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Benfica got 15 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.3 with 51 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. Maritimo got 6 wins, 3 draws and 15 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.18 with 21 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Benfica win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Benfica win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Maritimo win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Benfica last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Maritimo last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Benfica wins is 81.09%, the chance for a draw is 13.07% and the chance for Maritimo to win this game is 5.84%.


Benfica VS Maritimo
Prediction:Benfica

Benfica VS Maritimo Prediction Portugal Primera Liga