Coventry City VS Bristol City Prediction England Championship

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Coventry City got 9 wins, 12 draws and 17 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.21 with 39 points in England Championship.

 

2. Bristol City got 15 wins, 4 draws and 20 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.14 with 49 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Coventry City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Coventry City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Bristol City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Coventry City last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Bristol City last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Coventry City wins is 46.34%, the chance for a draw is 27.94% and the chance for Bristol City to win this game is 25.72%.


Coventry City VS Bristol City
Prediction:Coventry City

Coventry City VS Bristol City Prediction England Championship