Nottingham Forest VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

Mon, Apr.5 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nottingham Forest got 11 wins, 12 draws and 16 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.16 with 45 points in England Championship.

 

2. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) got 14 wins, 11 draws and 13 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.12 with 53 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nottingham Forest win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nottingham Forest win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nottingham Forest last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/V/U. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nottingham Forest wins is 39.04%, the chance for a draw is 29.26% and the chance for Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to win this game is 31.70%.


Nottingham Forest VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR)
Prediction:Nottingham Forest

Nottingham Forest VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship