Coritiba PR VS Operario Ferroviario PR Prediction Brasil Cup

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Coritiba PR got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 6 points in Bra CaP.

 

2. Operario Ferroviario PR got 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.3 with 7 points in Bra CaP.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Coritiba PR win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 12.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Coritiba PR win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Operario Ferroviario PR win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Coritiba PR last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:-/L/-/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/-/U/O. Operario Ferroviario PR last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap: -/-/-/W/L; Over/Under: -/-/-/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Coritiba PR wins is 42.37%, the chance for a draw is 28.09% and the chance for Operario Ferroviario PR to win this game is 29.55%.


Coritiba PR VS Operario Ferroviario PR
Prediction:Coritiba PR

Coritiba PR VS Operario Ferroviario PR Prediction Brasil Cup