Dolgiye Prudy VS Torpedo Vladimir Prediction Russia Division 2

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Russia Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dolgiye Prudy got 13 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.1 with 41 points in Russia Division 2.

 

2. Torpedo Vladimir got 7 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.7 with 24 points in Russia Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dolgiye Prudy win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dolgiye Prudy win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Torpedo Vladimir win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dolgiye Prudy last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/D; Handicap:W/-/-/W/W; Over/Under: O/-/-/U/U. Torpedo Vladimir last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/W; Handicap: -/-/L/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/O/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dolgiye Prudy wins is 56.61%, the chance for a draw is 23.40% and the chance for Torpedo Vladimir to win this game is 19.99%.


Dolgiye Prudy VS Torpedo Vladimir
Prediction:Dolgiye Prudy

Dolgiye Prudy VS Torpedo Vladimir Prediction Russia Division 2