Saturn Moscow VS FK Khimik Novomoskovsk Prediction Russia Division 2

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Russia Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Saturn Moscow got 9 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 30 points in Russia Division 2.

 

2. FK Khimik Novomoskovsk got 6 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.6 with 24 points in Russia Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Saturn Moscow win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Saturn Moscow win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Khimik Novomoskovsk win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Saturn Moscow last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap:L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-. FK Khimik Novomoskovsk last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/-/-/W/L; Over/Under: O/-/-/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Saturn Moscow wins is 68.79%, the chance for a draw is 18.52% and the chance for FK Khimik Novomoskovsk to win this game is 12.70%.


Saturn Moscow VS FK Khimik Novomoskovsk
Prediction:Saturn Moscow

Saturn Moscow VS FK Khimik Novomoskovsk Prediction Russia Division 2