Trabzonspor VS Kayserispor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Trabzonspor got 16 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.4 with 56 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Kayserispor got 8 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.18 with 32 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Trabzonspor win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Trabzonspor win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Kayserispor win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Trabzonspor last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap:V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Kayserispor last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/W; Handicap: V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Trabzonspor wins is 59.52%, the chance for a draw is 24.06% and the chance for Kayserispor to win this game is 16.41%.


Trabzonspor VS Kayserispor
Prediction:Trabzonspor

Trabzonspor VS Kayserispor Prediction Turkish Super Liga