Sabah VS Johor Darul Takzim Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sabah got 1 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.9 with 5 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Johor Darul Takzim got 4 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 14 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sabah win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sabah win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Johor Darul Takzim win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sabah last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Johor Darul Takzim last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sabah wins is 13.35%, the chance for a draw is 19.00% and the chance for Johor Darul Takzim to win this game is 67.65%.


Sabah VS Johor Darul Takzim
Prediction:Johor Darul Takzim

Sabah VS Johor Darul Takzim Prediction Liga Super Malaysia