Melaka VS Pulau Pinang Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Melaka got 1 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.8 with 7 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Pulau Pinang got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.4 with 11 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Melaka win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Melaka win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Pulau Pinang win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Melaka last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Pulau Pinang last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Melaka wins is 37.68%, the chance for a draw is 27.07% and the chance for Pulau Pinang to win this game is 35.26%.


Melaka VS Pulau Pinang
Prediction:Melaka

Melaka VS Pulau Pinang Prediction Liga Super Malaysia