PKNP FC VS Terengganu B Prediction Malaysia Premier League

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Malaysia Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. PKNP FC got 2 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.8 with 6 points in Malaysia Premier League.

 

2. Terengganu B got 1 wins, 5 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.5 with 8 points in Malaysia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, PKNP FC win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, PKNP FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Terengganu B win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. PKNP FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/-/L/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/U/-/-. Terengganu B last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/D; Handicap: -/-/L/-/L; Over/Under: -/-/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that PKNP FC wins is 27.98%, the chance for a draw is 26.94% and the chance for Terengganu B to win this game is 45.09%.


PKNP FC VS Terengganu B
Prediction:Terengganu B

PKNP FC VS Terengganu B Prediction Malaysia Premier League