Proleter VS Cukaricki Stankom Prediction Serbian Superliga

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Serbian Superliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Proleter got 12 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.8 with 42 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Cukaricki Stankom got 17 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.4 with 58 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Proleter win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Proleter win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Cukaricki Stankom win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Proleter last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Cukaricki Stankom last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Proleter wins is 29.57%, the chance for a draw is 28.20% and the chance for Cukaricki Stankom to win this game is 42.23%.


Proleter VS Cukaricki Stankom
Prediction:Cukaricki Stankom

Proleter VS Cukaricki Stankom Prediction Serbian Superliga