Aarau VS Winterthur Prediction Switzerland Cup

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Switzerland Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aarau got 12 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.5 with 42 points in Swiss Challenge League.

 

2. Winterthur got 9 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.6 with 35 points in Swiss Challenge League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aarau win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aarau win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Winterthur win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aarau last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Winterthur last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aarau wins is 45.29%, the chance for a draw is 26.23% and the chance for Winterthur to win this game is 28.47%.


Aarau VS Winterthur
Prediction:Aarau

Aarau VS Winterthur Prediction Switzerland Cup