Lyngby VS Vejle Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lyngby got 5 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.11 with 20 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Vejle got 6 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.10 with 24 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lyngby win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lyngby win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Vejle win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lyngby last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Vejle last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lyngby wins is 42.23%, the chance for a draw is 28.37% and the chance for Vejle to win this game is 29.40%.


Lyngby VS Vejle
Prediction:Lyngby

Lyngby VS Vejle Prediction Denmark Superligaen