Red Star Waasland VS Sint-Truidense Prediction Belgian Pro League

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Red Star Waasland got 7 wins, 7 draws and 17 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.18 with 28 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Sint-Truidense got 9 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.15 with 35 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Red Star Waasland win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Red Star Waasland win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Sint-Truidense win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Red Star Waasland last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Sint-Truidense last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Red Star Waasland wins is 29.52%, the chance for a draw is 27.52% and the chance for Sint-Truidense to win this game is 42.96%.


Red Star Waasland VS Sint-Truidense
Prediction:Sint-Truidense

Red Star Waasland VS Sint-Truidense Prediction Belgian Pro League