Deportivo Cali VS Deportes Tolima Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Cali got 7 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.5 with 28 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Deportes Tolima got 8 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.3 with 29 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Cali win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Cali win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Deportes Tolima win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Cali last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/O. Deportes Tolima last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Cali wins is 38.93%, the chance for a draw is 30.61% and the chance for Deportes Tolima to win this game is 30.47%.


Deportivo Cali VS Deportes Tolima
Prediction:Deportivo Cali

Deportivo Cali VS Deportes Tolima Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana