Alajuelense VS Atlanta United Prediction CONCACAF Champions League

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
CONCACAF Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Alajuelense got 9 wins, 7 draws and 0 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.1 with 34 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Atlanta United got 6 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.12 with 22 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Alajuelense win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Alajuelense win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Atlanta United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Alajuelense last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Atlanta United last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/-/-/W/L; Over/Under: U/-/-/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Alajuelense wins is 33.07%, the chance for a draw is 27.69% and the chance for Atlanta United to win this game is 39.23%.


Alajuelense VS Atlanta United
Prediction:Atlanta United

Alajuelense VS Atlanta United Prediction CONCACAF Champions League