Morecambe VS Southend United Prediction England League 2

Tue, Apr.6 2021         
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Morecambe got 18 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.6 with 62 points in England League 2.

 

2. Southend United got 8 wins, 11 draws and 20 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.23 with 35 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Morecambe win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 90.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Morecambe win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Southend United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Morecambe last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Southend United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Morecambe wins is 47.90%, the chance for a draw is 26.84% and the chance for Southend United to win this game is 25.26%.


Morecambe VS Southend United
Prediction:Morecambe

Morecambe VS Southend United Prediction England League 2