Selangor PKNS VS Sarawak United Prediction Malaysia Premier League

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Malaysia Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Selangor PKNS got 3 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.5 with 9 points in Malaysia Premier League.

 

2. Sarawak United got 4 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.2 with 13 points in Malaysia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Selangor PKNS win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Selangor PKNS win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Sarawak United win rate is 57.14%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 7 matches.

 

5. Selangor PKNS last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/-/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/-/O/-. Sarawak United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: W/-/W/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/U/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Selangor PKNS wins is 30.80%, the chance for a draw is 28.45% and the chance for Sarawak United to win this game is 40.75%.


Selangor PKNS VS Sarawak United
Prediction:Sarawak United

Selangor PKNS VS Sarawak United Prediction Malaysia Premier League