Sedan VS Angers Prediction French Cup

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
French Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sedan got 2 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.12 with 11 points in French Championnat Amateur.

 

2. Angers got 11 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.11 with 41 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sedan win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sedan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Angers win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sedan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:-/-/W/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/O/-/-. Angers last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/W; Handicap: L/V/L/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sedan wins is 11.48%, the chance for a draw is 18.98% and the chance for Angers to win this game is 69.54%.


Sedan VS Angers
Prediction:Angers

Sedan VS Angers Prediction French Cup