GFA Rumilly Vallieres VS Le Puy Foot 43 Auvergne Prediction French Cup

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
French Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. GFA Rumilly Vallieres got 2 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.12 with 10 points in French Championnat Amateur.

 

2. Le Puy Foot 43 Auvergne got 4 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.3 with 16 points in French Championnat Amateur.

 

3. For head to head statistics, GFA Rumilly Vallieres win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, GFA Rumilly Vallieres win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Le Puy Foot 43 Auvergne win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. GFA Rumilly Vallieres last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/D; Handicap:W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-. Le Puy Foot 43 Auvergne last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/-/L/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/U/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that GFA Rumilly Vallieres wins is 30.42%, the chance for a draw is 29.29% and the chance for Le Puy Foot 43 Auvergne to win this game is 40.29%.


GFA Rumilly Vallieres VS Le Puy Foot 43 Auvergne
Prediction:Le Puy Foot 43 Auvergne

GFA Rumilly Vallieres VS Le Puy Foot 43 Auvergne Prediction French Cup