Olympique Saumur (n) VS Toulouse Prediction French Cup

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
French Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Olympique Saumur (n) got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in French Cup.

 

2. Toulouse got 17 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.2 with 58 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Olympique Saumur (n) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Olympique Saumur (n) win rate is 12.50%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 8 matches. Toulouse win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Olympique Saumur (n) last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/L; Handicap:L/-/-/-/W; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/O. Toulouse last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Olympique Saumur (n) wins is 11.03%, the chance for a draw is 19.76% and the chance for Toulouse to win this game is 69.21%.


Olympique Saumur (n) VS Toulouse
Prediction:Toulouse

Olympique Saumur (n) VS Toulouse Prediction French Cup