Canet Roussillon VS Boulogne Prediction French Cup

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
French Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Canet Roussillon got 2 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.11 with 10 points in French Championnat Amateur.

 

2. Boulogne got 3 wins, 14 draws and 8 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.18 with 23 points in France Ligue 3.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Canet Roussillon win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Canet Roussillon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Boulogne win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 14.29%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Canet Roussillon last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/D; Handicap:W/-/-/-/W; Over/Under: V/-/-/-/U. Boulogne last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/W; Handicap: L/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Canet Roussillon wins is 23.80%, the chance for a draw is 28.72% and the chance for Boulogne to win this game is 47.49%.


Canet Roussillon VS Boulogne
Prediction:Boulogne

Canet Roussillon VS Boulogne Prediction French Cup