Voltigeurs Chateaubriant VS Montpellier Prediction French Cup

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
French Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Voltigeurs Chateaubriant got 4 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.2 with 16 points in French Championnat Amateur.

 

2. Montpellier got 12 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.8 with 45 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Voltigeurs Chateaubriant win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Voltigeurs Chateaubriant win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Montpellier win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Voltigeurs Chateaubriant last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/-. Montpellier last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap: W/W/L/-/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Voltigeurs Chateaubriant wins is 11.85%, the chance for a draw is 19.87% and the chance for Montpellier to win this game is 68.28%.


Voltigeurs Chateaubriant VS Montpellier
Prediction:Montpellier

Voltigeurs Chateaubriant VS Montpellier Prediction French Cup