Crvena Zvezda VS Partizan Belgrade Prediction Serbian Superliga

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Serbian Superliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Crvena Zvezda got 27 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.1 with 83 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Partizan Belgrade got 24 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.2 with 74 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Crvena Zvezda win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Crvena Zvezda win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Partizan Belgrade win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 90.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Crvena Zvezda last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Partizan Belgrade last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Crvena Zvezda wins is 36.57%, the chance for a draw is 29.12% and the chance for Partizan Belgrade to win this game is 34.31%.


Crvena Zvezda VS Partizan Belgrade
Prediction:Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda VS Partizan Belgrade Prediction Serbian Superliga