Defensa Y Justicia VS Palmeiras Prediction Recopa Sudamericana

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Recopa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Defensa Y Justicia got 0 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.4 with 2 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Palmeiras got 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.2 with 8 points in Brazil Campeonato Paulista.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Defensa Y Justicia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Defensa Y Justicia win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Palmeiras win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Defensa Y Justicia last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap:L/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Palmeiras last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Defensa Y Justicia wins is 32.00%, the chance for a draw is 30.15% and the chance for Palmeiras to win this game is 37.85%.


Defensa Y Justicia VS Palmeiras
Prediction:Palmeiras

Defensa Y Justicia VS Palmeiras Prediction Recopa Sudamericana