AB Copenhagen VS Hillerod Fodbold Prediction Denmark - 2.Liga

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Denmark - 2.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AB Copenhagen got 9 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.3 with 32 points in Denmark - 2.Liga.

 

2. Hillerod Fodbold got 7 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.6 with 24 points in Denmark - 2.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AB Copenhagen win rate is 55.56%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AB Copenhagen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Hillerod Fodbold win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AB Copenhagen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/-/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/-/-. Hillerod Fodbold last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/L; Handicap: -/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/U/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AB Copenhagen wins is 44.60%, the chance for a draw is 26.42% and the chance for Hillerod Fodbold to win this game is 28.99%.


AB Copenhagen VS Hillerod Fodbold
Prediction:AB Copenhagen

AB Copenhagen VS Hillerod Fodbold Prediction Denmark - 2.Liga