T T Hanoi VS The Cong Prediction Vietnamese professional league

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Vietnamese professional league -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. T T Hanoi got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.7 with 10 points in Vietnamese professional league.

 

2. The Cong got 4 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 13 points in Vietnamese professional league.

 

3. For head to head statistics, T T Hanoi win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, T T Hanoi win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. The Cong win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. T T Hanoi last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. The Cong last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that T T Hanoi wins is 42.08%, the chance for a draw is 27.21% and the chance for The Cong to win this game is 30.71%.


T T Hanoi VS The Cong
Prediction:T T Hanoi

T T Hanoi VS The Cong Prediction Vietnamese professional league