Linfield FC VS Coleraine Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Northern Ireland Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Linfield FC got 20 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.1 with 63 points in Northern Ireland Premier League.

 

2. Coleraine got 16 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.2 with 54 points in Northern Ireland Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Linfield FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Linfield FC win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Coleraine win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Linfield FC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U. Coleraine last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Linfield FC wins is 51.29%, the chance for a draw is 25.57% and the chance for Coleraine to win this game is 23.14%.


Linfield FC VS Coleraine
Prediction:Linfield FC

Linfield FC VS Coleraine Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League