Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk VS Shinnik Yaroslavl Prediction Russian National Football League

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Russian National Football League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk got 16 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.7 with 55 points in Russian National Football League.

 

2. Shinnik Yaroslavl got 4 wins, 6 draws and 24 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.22 with 18 points in Russian National Football League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk win rate is 12.50%, handicap odds win rate is 12.50%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Shinnik Yaroslavl win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Shinnik Yaroslavl last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk wins is 71.81%, the chance for a draw is 18.87% and the chance for Shinnik Yaroslavl to win this game is 9.32%.


Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk VS Shinnik Yaroslavl
Prediction:Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk

Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk VS Shinnik Yaroslavl Prediction Russian National Football League