Libertad VS Atletico Nacional Medellin Prediction Copa Libertadores

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Libertad got 6 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 19 points in Primera Division de Paraguay.

 

2. Atletico Nacional Medellin got 9 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.1 with 31 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Libertad win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Libertad win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Nacional Medellin win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Libertad last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Atletico Nacional Medellin last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Libertad wins is 39.46%, the chance for a draw is 30.02% and the chance for Atletico Nacional Medellin to win this game is 30.51%.


Libertad VS Atletico Nacional Medellin
Prediction:Libertad

Libertad VS Atletico Nacional Medellin Prediction Copa Libertadores