Nacional Potosi VS Club Guabira Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nacional Potosi got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 6 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

2. Club Guabira got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.5 with 6 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nacional Potosi win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nacional Potosi win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Club Guabira win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nacional Potosi last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Club Guabira last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nacional Potosi wins is 63.12%, the chance for a draw is 20.58% and the chance for Club Guabira to win this game is 16.29%.


Nacional Potosi VS Club Guabira
Prediction:Nacional Potosi

Nacional Potosi VS Club Guabira Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana